Back in the groove!

After taking some time away from photography, I'm finally back to it!  My little one is finally old enough to allow me a break, and so I'm thrilled to get out and start taking photos again!  I had lots of fun during my "sabbatical" shooting photos here and there, thanks to my husband who has played babysitter from time to time, and allowed me to do a few shoots in my off time.  I've unfortunately fallen far behind with my blog, and so I took some time here to play a bit of catch up. I have already done couple of shoots this week, and will be shooting a wedding this weekend, so there will be more updates coming soon!  Keep checking back, and of course I look forward to hearing from you, so leave comments, or contact me directly if you would like to book an appointment!



All photos can be viewed at www.siobhanmeadowsphotography.com/clients
Most galleries are password protected for privacy.

No comments: