Baby makes four!

Yesterday I had the pleasure of taking newborn portraits of baby "F". I met her just a few days after she was born at the hospital, where I took some photos of her and her parents.  She had only grown cuter since the last time I saw her! Baby F won the "good baby" award for being so incredibly sweet, and not making any messes during her naked photos! At 10 days old, I expected some resistance to the posing, but F was a trooper, and slept through almost the entire shoot, only fussing when it was time to take photos with her big sister.

I have photographed this family from Engagement, to Wedding, to Maternity photos two times over, as well as newborn photos of now-big sister "E". I count myself very blessed indeed to have been invited to document baby F as she starts her life in this beautiful family. Congratulations once again on the birth of your second beautiful daughter!















No comments: