And the world goes 'round!

I had the privilege this week of shooting Fall photos of little miss "E" and her mama.  I always love taking Fall photographs; it is my very favourite season, but this shoot was especially enjoyable.  I have taken more photos of this family than any other, and I'm always blessed to to be asked to take photographs of the next stage in their lives.  I've known E's mom and dad for years now and I've had the distinct pleasure of taking their engagement photos, wedding photos, and maternity photos before beginning my photo-journalistic relationship with their beautiful little girl.  I'm also very excited to meet with them again at the beginning of next year for maternity photos of their new little one on the way!  Thank you for meeting with me once again ladies, it's always wonderful!








No comments: