Mt. Doug Park and Great Friends

Though I love to photograph all shapes and sizes of families, I must admit that there is a special blessing in photographing good friends. "J" and "N" are dear friends of ours.  In fact, they introduced me to my husband!  Their son "D" is simply a kick in the pants, and is full of bubbly chattering all of the time. We took advantage of a beautiful evening this last weekend, and let the camera snap away!  I had such a blast with this shoot, and the sun stayed out just long enough to give us that evening warmth that I love to capture!
I love this family, and was so pleased to be asked to photograph them again.






 



 
















1 comment:

Heather said...

Oh! These photos are gorgeous! Siobhan, you are amazing. Ngaire, you are beautiful...Daniel and hubby are good looking too, of course!