The lovely S family Fall Mini-Portrait Session {Victoria, BC Family Photographer}

Starting off my Saturday of shooting was the "S" family. When I photograph a family for the first time, I never know how the kids are going to take the shoot. I'm always prepared for kids who want to give me a run for my money, but the "S" family was a happy surprise. They were on the playground when I arrived, and I was shocked at how happily the kids left their play when they were told it was time for photos. This was pretty indicative of how the rest of the shoot would go.  All of the kids were perfect models. They looked in all of the right places, (namely toward the camera), and smiled graciously when it was their turn for photos. It's always a joy to shoot a family who makes my job easy, and this family was great!







No comments: