Thanksgiving Family Fun Portrait Session {Victoria, BC Family Photographer}

This last weekend was Thanksgiving weekend. I am truly thankful for so very many things in my life, but toward the top of the list is my job. I love meeting new families, and getting to know them, even just a bit as I photograph the ages and stages that they are in!

Sunday morning I met up with the "B" family. Mr. & Mrs. B have what my Grandmother would call a Gentleman's family: two girls, and two boys. To top things off, the youngest two children were adorable 4 month old twins! The older two children were super helpful with the babies. The oldest daughter, "T", was just lovely, and needed barely any direction at all, she was a natural for the camera! The oldest boy, "D" was a hoot, and in full boy mode. He had some of the silliest faces I've ever seen, and was determined to only get those on camera, but he finally burst into laughter, and showed off his fabulous dimples!  The babies were more than adorable, and took the shoot very seriously. The time flew, and before I knew it, my time was up! It was lovely to meet this fun filled family, it added one more great memory to my Thanksgiving repertoire!








 



No comments: