The A family Fall Mini-Portrait Session {Victoria, BC Family Photographer}

Have I mentioned lately how much I enjoy seeing clients' children grow and change?! Well, little Mr. "C" is a perfect example! My first time shooting C he was 6 weeks old. He had the most beautiful big brown eyes, and was as sweet as can be. I shot him about 6 months later, and marveled at his ability to sit, and on Saturday, he was walking! Shockingly enough, after our session, C's parent's left to celebrate his 1st birthday party. I simply cannot believe how fast time flies! "C" was just as darling as he has been the past two times that we've met, only this time he had the sweetest curls which melted my heart! He still has gorgeous big brown eyes, and a fabulous disposition. It was absolutely great to see C and his parents again!







No comments: