Suits, dresses, daffodills, and a velvet couch!

I have known the "W" family for about 7 years now.  When I first met this family, Mama "H" wasn't yet pregnant with #2. Today they are a family of 6, with 4 amazing children! It has been a joy to watch this family grow, both in size and in years. The last time I photographed them, their youngest little one was having newborn portraits taken. It's amazing how fast time flies! I adore this family, and was so pleased to be asked to take their family portraits, as well as some much needed couples shots! "H" and her hubby "C" are now celebrating 10 years of marriage! What a beautiful family they have, and what a blessing it is to know them! Happy 10th Anniversary to "H" and "C"! I'm already looking forward to our next session together!







  



 




1 comment:

Heather said...

Siobhan, these are beautiful! You are excellent in capturing the moment... especially with no sound!