Beautiful morning at the beach {Victoria, BC Family Photographer}

With the weather we've been having lately, it's sure been hard to schedule outdoor photo shoots, but this last Monday we sure lucked out! What was scheduled to be a rainy morning turned out to be a fabulous morning for photos! I met up with the "S" family at Mt. Doug Park and our adventures began! The kids were absolutely darling, and each brought a favourite stuffy to the shoot. Children are so beautiful when they are out in nature, and I loved watching these two play in the sand with their sticks. I tried to get as many candid shots as I could in between poses, because the natural interaction with this family was beautiful enough.  I had a great morning out at the beach shooting, and am still so thankful for the dry weather!














No comments: